There are no Upcoming Events

Condividi contenuti

New magazine name

5 risposte [Ultimo contenuto]
Lunanne
Ritratto di Lunanne
Rel.to MaintainerMagazine moderatorMagazine teamTranslatorMessenger
Iscritto: 17 Gen 2010

Okay, new, different magazine happening. Of course this needs a different, shiny new name. 

First of all, I probably should explain what kind of magazine I have in mind. I would like the new magazine to be "light" and fun to read, with news that is close to the explorer, like background news about something that is happening/happened in the cavern or in the community. It doesn't necessarily have to be "shallow" mind, I would like to see an article explaining the licencing issues. Yet I would also like to see some humour, alike the Uru action news KI mail we used to spread. It will be smaller then Go, but more often publiced. 

The following names were offered when we started the Go magazine, I would like to know your opinion of those. New ones are welcome too of course. I have no idea yet myself.

The (D'ni) Spelunker

The Daily Linker 

The Cavern Post

Stuck in the D'ni

The Descent Gazette

Allatwan
Iscritto: 29 Mar 2009

So far, I like "The Daily Linker" and "The Cavern Post'" best (especially the latter).

kaeebonrai
Ritratto di kaeebonrai
Iscritto: 20 Gen 2008

I've always loved the name "The D'ni Spelunker" and have since the last time we wanted to name a magazine. =P

Leonardo
Ritratto di Leonardo
WebmasterLiaisonTranslatorMessenger
Iscritto: 19 Giu 2008

A friends of mine suggests: "The Bahro's Echo"

Musica
Ritratto di Musica
Magazine teamMessenger
Iscritto: 3 Maggio 2010

Hi,

I like the Cavern Post and (1) and The Descent Gazette (2)

Musica

Lunanne
Ritratto di Lunanne
Rel.to MaintainerMagazine moderatorMagazine teamTranslatorMessenger
Iscritto: 17 Gen 2010

Okay,as chief editor, I have decided that it will be named..."The Cavern Post" . Please speak your veto in 3....2.....1....